Darkonia Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be a mighty dragon and venture out into the world of Darkonia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Forum
Latest topics
» Salanth's predicament (open to all)
Salanth the mage I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 10:06 am by Eco

» Activity/Others?
Salanth the mage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 1:43 pm by Eco

» Seaths vigil
Salanth the mage I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 11:36 pm by Salanth

» Speak here game random!
Salanth the mage I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 6:36 pm by Cascade

» wondering something
Salanth the mage I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 2:01 pm by Cascade

» Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)
Salanth the mage I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:59 pm by Cascade

» I Am An Alien, Maybe....
Salanth the mage I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 2:38 pm by Evening

» Age of Power Legacies
Salanth the mage I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 8:07 pm by Eco

» Turning Supernatural
Salanth the mage I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 12:00 pm by Cole

Top posters
Cascade
Salanth the mage I_vote_lcapSalanth the mage I_voting_barSalanth the mage I_vote_rcap 
Salanth
Salanth the mage I_vote_lcapSalanth the mage I_voting_barSalanth the mage I_vote_rcap 
Cole
Eco
Evening
Eskan
Leaf
Seath
Augur
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:39 pm

Salanth the mage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Salanth

Salanth the mage Empty
PostSubject: Salanth the mage   Salanth the mage I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 2:05 pm

Your Dragon
Name: salanth
Personality: he's timid not one to argue with others, making him kind of a push over until he explodes and throws a lightning bolt at someone. But he can also be brave when the situation calls for it (a friend threatened, his territory invaded) he's not an outdoorsy Dragon, and prefers reading to hunting.
Likes/Interests: books, Magic, potion making
Dislikes/Fears: dislikes Rudeness, being belittled Fears dying, talking to cute dragonesses, forgetting what he has learned
Height: 10 ft
Appearance: a small serpentine Dragon with decent sized wings. His scales are white, and while his back legs and paws are like any other dragon's the front two are ideal for using tools and performing delicate tasks.like writing. He carries an 8 foot plain oak staff
Type: white Dragon
Family: yes he comes from a large but close so far npc family
Strengths: Battle magic,  potion making, lore, dispelling curses, using delicate tools
Weaknesses: He's shy, so small many don't take him seriously, very weak for a dragon due to his size, he can't hold his.own in an argument unless something of great consequence is at stake, poor melee fighter
History: he's a young Dragon, but a very talented mage who came from a very loving family though he was the runtime and they tended to tease him. Since it was his only potential method of defense he dedicated himself to learning magic at the urging of his parents. Now he lives on his own in a small cave in stelkal mountains, selling potions to friendly.travelers, and keeping aggressive dragons and other beasts away with his fearsome magic
Back to top Go down
Cascade
Admin
Cascade

Salanth the mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salanth the mage   Salanth the mage I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:00 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://darkoniadraconis.rpg-board.net
Cole

Cole

Salanth the mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salanth the mage   Salanth the mage I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 6:52 pm

Hi, Salanth! Welcome to Darkonia Draconis
Back to top Go down
http://turningsupernatural.forumotion.com/
Salanth

Salanth the mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salanth the mage   Salanth the mage I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 7:16 pm

Hi
Back to top Go down
Salanth

Salanth the mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salanth the mage   Salanth the mage I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 7:18 pm

Hi
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

Salanth the mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salanth the mage   Salanth the mage I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 9:51 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://turningsupernatural.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Salanth the mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salanth the mage   Salanth the mage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salanth the mage
Page 1 of 1